Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Hunger Games series - District 9 Nails

Hi guys, because i'm behind on Districts, which I new would happen! I'm uploading this just before the video so if you've found it, thanks for reading. So this the next nail look in The Hunger Games series, which I'm really enjoying. I've read the first book! It took me about two days because I couldn't put it down haha, starting the next one now. Anyway, this is District 9, occupation: producing grain for the capital. The makeup look should be uploaded tomorrow!


So when I think of grain I think of fields of yellows and golds and hot summer days and this is the nail look I 'created'. I used 'The 'IT' color' by OPI and 'Golden Goddess' by ELF on top to give the bright matte yellow lots of sparkle and reflection in the sun. Enjoy :) 

'Golden Goddess' by ELF, 'The 'IT' color' by OPI



I really hope you like this nail look, I thought it's also very fitting with the lovely weather we've been having as it's quite bright colours and very sparkly! Thank you so so much for reading my blog, have super day, lots of love Peaches X

No comments:

Post a Comment