Wednesday 20 July 2011

BarryM Dazzle Dust Review

I have 12 different BarrM Dazzle Dusts so decided that was enough to do a haul/review on them. I have high(ish) quality pictures below of all of them including their numbers and names and you can watch the actual review below. Please comment and follow and sub my YouTube account! Thaanks :)


No39 Fawn


No51 Mushroom


No102 Burgundy Noir


No98 Petrol Black


No99 Bright Indigo


No78 Kingfisher


No60 Grass


No79 Gold Green


No72 Emerald


No47 Copper


No73 Red


No84 Cherry Red


If anyone is interested this is the base/primer I used.

Some little things that I don't think I mentioned in the video, the dark colours, especially Bright Indigo, when wet can slightly stain the skin and can take a lot of scrubbing to get off which obviously you can't do if they're on you're eye so you might want to consider that when purchasing them which I would definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment