Friday 17 February 2012

The Hunger Games series - District 12 Nails

Because I have so much nail polish and don't paint my nails enough I decided to have a sort of 'side series' of nail looks for The Hunger Games series. I will be uploading tutorials of makeup look for each district of Panem and will be uploading a quick nail look before each one. 


First is District 12, the mining district, they mainly mine coal so I've tried to incorporate dark colours but didn't want to make it too gloomy because the main character comes from there and it's by no means evil.




This reminded me of mining and coal because they're both smokey colours, the silver helps to reflect some light and the black crackle keeps the darkness of mines and coal. Hope you like it, Peaches X

No comments:

Post a Comment