Wednesday 17 August 2011

Benefit haul/review

I recently purchased some Benefit products including two silky powder eye shadows, a full-finish lipstick, one of their boxed blushes and one of their housed perfumes. Below are pictures and swatches of everything and a video review which you can also see on my channel if you click here.












I love these eye shadows, they have really good pigmentation and colour pay off. I'm not sure if they have been discontinued and been replaced by the square velvet shadows which are $18 or if the packaging and names have been changed. They are really good neutral colours that I use often.



I love this lipstick even though it's a deep colour for my skin tone and it doesn't dry out the lips or show any cracks in them, it also has a satin finish and smooth texture. It costs $18 which comes to around £11.50.





In the video I say that this is one of the only matte blushes but it actually has some glitter in it. It's a really nice light/mid tone brown colour and you get a blush brush with it also. Full price is £23.50 but I got it for £22, like most Benefit products it's quite pricey and you're paying more for the packaging than anything.






I got this perfume for about £23.60 on duty free so I'm not sure how much it is full price. I would recommend this to someone who wanted to get a Benefit purfume but wanted one that was original as it's got a sort of creamy coconut base and then has a sharpess mango 'after smell'. I completely love it!
I hope this review/haul was helpful, please follow the blog and subscribe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment